Monday, August 8, 2011

What its all about...



Becky: I have been trying to find a way to involve myself in our mission...Dave seems to always be studying Russian or busy getting ready to conduct audits or preparing for the training which we will do...I have felt somewhat alone and unable to determine where I fit...so after some prayer and pondering...the answer came.
We have been called together to serve this mission - there are many things we do together - but we see things from different points of view - so we will record all of the many interesting observations we make about living here in Russia and share them with everyone on our Mission... Possible Blog.
Dave: I think this is a great idea and I am all for it...I feel it is inspired where we can do a lot of learning together and spending time together...

No comments:

Post a Comment